how do you determine the measure of triangles?
find the derivative(dy/dx) of the function y=(csc x-cot x)^(-1)
23% of 52=
A software company employs 8 sales representatives and 10 technical representatives. In how many ways can a committee of 5 be chosen, if the committee must have at least 4 sales representatives on it
A software company employs 8 sales representatives and 10 technical representatives. In how many ways can a committee of 5 be chosen, if the committee must have at least 4 sales representatives on it?
B is between A and C. AB=2x-4 BC=7x+5 AC=82 What is the value of x? Show your work for credit.
find the length of the longest diagonal of a cube whose side length is 1.5m
draw a scale drawing of a basic hotel room.
Solve the system by substitution. x + y = 12 y = 2x
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?