An airplane whose speed through the air is 500km/h covers distance over the ground of 1000km in 2.5h. How fast was the wind against it?
what is the probability of 3
Solve: 2x + 7x = 4
Linear Programming solution for A financial advisor at Diehl Investments
The velocity distribution of a certain two-dimensional flow is given by u=Ay+B and v=Ct, where A,B and C are constant. Obtain the equation of the motion of the fluid particle in material description.
In a region by a fixed quadrant arc and its radii deduce the motion due to a source and an equal sink situated at the ends of one of the bounding radii, show that the streamline leaving either end (the source or the sink ) at an angle with radius us r^2 sin ( + )= ^2 sin ( - )where...
please answer problem 11.
TOTALLY UNIMODULAR, programming: How to compute form matrix if it is or it is not totally unimodular in reasonable time
Jane took out $5,000 from her savings account which paid 2% interest and invested it in a stock paying 8%. If the total interest from both the remaining savings account money and the stock amounted to $580 for a year, how much was originally in the savings account?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?