possible or impossible 17.5 enrichment
the measures of three of the angles of a quadrilateral are 67 degrees 112 degrees and 55 degrees. what is the measure of the fourth angle?
Make up three arithmetic expressions where you use PEMDAS rules to simplify the expression. Your expressions must vary from each other, and from other students' posts, and they must each use all the parts of PEMDAS (parenthesis, exponents, multiply, divide, add, and subtract). Why are the...
25-ft ladder stands vertically against a wall. The lower end is pulled a distance of 7 feet away from the wall. How far down does the top of the ladder move if it is now 14ft away from the building
a manufacture of backpacks determines that the cost to product 100 backpacks is 1500$. The cost to produce 500 backpacks is $7000. write a linear equation for the cost, y, of producing x backpacks
A sample of 12 measurements has a mean of 23 and a standard deviation of 2.75. Suppose that the sample is enlarged to 14 measurements, by including two additional measurements having a common value of 23 each. Find the standard deviation of the sample of 14 measurements.
The deep end of a swimming pool is vertical and has the shape of an isosceles trapezoid across the top, across the bottom, and deep. Find the force against the end.
Find the area under the curve y = 4e0.73x between x=0.7 and x=1.6. Give your answer to two decimal places
estimate each product 5x2,346
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?