a bag of frozen vegetables weighs 64 ounces. how many pounds does the package weigh
you are designing a rectangular poster to contain 256 inches squared with a 3 inch margin at the top and bottom and a 2 inch margin at each side. What overall dimensions will minimize the amount of paper used ?
would u please help me in 48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55 questions i'll appreciate it my exam on this thursday
A rectangle with an area of 32insq. has one side measuring 4in. A similar rectangle has an area of 288in squared. How long is the longer side of the larger rectangle?
The position of an object moving in a straight line is giving by s(t) = t square - 8t, where s is in feet and t is the time in seconds the object has been in motion. How long will it take the object to move 19 ft?
one number is three times another number.the sum of the numbers is thristy two .find the numbers
Assume that the drawer contains 9 coins: 2 quarters, 3 dimes, and 4 nickels. One coin is randomly selected. What is the expected value of the coin selected (in cents)?
how fast is a car going if it leaves a 80 foot skid
the manager of a store found 72% shoppers who taste free food will buy the item. what is the expected number of shoppers that will buy if a random sample of 50 shoppers taste free?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?