The car cost her father $6000 plus 9% sales tax. How much are the monthly payments Jill must make to her father?
A motorboat takes 4 hours to travel 352 miles going upstream. The return trip takes 2 hours going downstream. What is the rate of the boat in still water and what is the rate of the current?
You asked: "Module 09 Exercise Each problem is worth 5 points for a total of 50 points. Please enter your answers and calculations on the second page using the Equation Editor. Use a calculator to approximate the square root of 320. Round to three decimal places. Suppose the area...
A factory produces metal strips which have 5 tiny defects per 15 feet. Find the following probabilities. 1) That a 15 foot strip has exactly 3 defects. A) 0.1403 B) 0.1008 C) 0.6 D) 0.018 2) That a 15 foot strip has at least 3 defects. A) 0.0369 B) 0.8753 C) 1.4 D) 0.7350 3) That...
Find the maximum value of Z. Z*=_____________ @ X*= ___________________. Z=5+24X-3x^2.
the missing angle of a quaderal the number i have 67 66 and 133
find the midpoint of the segment with endpionts (9,80and (3,5)
each social security number is a sequence of nine digits. what is the proablity of randomly generating nine digits and getting your social security number?
7000 in Acme Inc. on January 1, 2000. Your investment returns 2 % compounded monthly. How much money will you have on June 30, 2007?
Suppose that 32 brand A Flashlight batteries had an average life span of 32.4 hours, while brand B flashlight batteries averaged 30.8 hours. If the standard devistion in flashlight battery life span in 2.2 hours, can we conclude that brand A batteries last longer than brand B.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?