Numbers is a game where you bet $1.00 on any three -digit number from 000 to 999. If your number comes up, you get $600.00. Find the expected winnings.
how do you find the populatio per square mile in Africa? The population in 2000 is 889,000,000 and the land area is (1000 mi 2)?
Kathleen and Lindsey are unsure how to route the posters from one stage to the next to make as many posters as they possibly can at the lowest cost. Determine how to route the posters through the various stages for Graphic Palette to minimize costs.
Thanks for your response anyway. Sarah
using a transportation model. determine how to route the posters through the various stages for graphic palette to minimize costs
i entered a question
There was no graph given in this homework In the upper half plane model, let l be the line with endpoints -2 and 2 on the x-axis, and let m be the line with endpoints at 4 and 12. Note that the lines are not asymptotically parallel, since they do not share an endpoint on the boundary; thus,...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?