In your own words, explain the first condition that must be met for a simplified radical. Explain why is not simplified and demonstrate the steps we must take to simplify it.
whats the amplitude and period of function y=-3cos2/7theta
domain of e^t-1/t
Evaluate the definite integral from 0 to a^(1/15) where x^29(a^2-x^30)^1/2 dx (a>0)
when will india's population be 1416 million
a carpenter is building a rectangle room with a fixed perimeter of 304 ft. What deminsion would you yeild the area? What is the maximum area?
I need help with this problem: The bearing from the Pine Knob fire tower to the Colt Station fire tower is N 65 degrees E, and the two towers are 30 kilometers apart. A fire spotted by rangers in each tower has a bearing of N 80 degrees E from Pine Knob and S 70 degrees E from Colt Station. Find...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?