Suppose that a certain plaintext has 500 characters. Selly is using two matrices, A and B of dimensions 5 5 and 8 8, respectively. Selly divides the plaintext into blocks of 13 characters, then divides each block into two pieces. In notation Pi;j = the jth piece of the ith block...
A small resort is situated on an island that lies exactly 4 miles from P, the nearest point to the island along a perfectly straight shoreline. 10 miles down the shoreline from P is the closest source of fresh water. If it costs 1.5 times as much money to lay pipe in the water as it does on land,...
Suppose that the function T(h)=350-315e^-.1459h gives the temperature T (in degrees Fahrenheit)of a turkey after being in an oven for h hours. How many hours will it take for the turkey's temperature to reach 180 degrees? Round to the nearest hundredth of an hour.
Ron has 900 meters of fence and wants to enclose a rectangular region that contain four congruent rectangular pens within it. Ron will use all 900 meters of fence to create one large rectangle and four congruent rectangular pens within the larger rectangle. What will be the largest dimensions of...
by logic; Is the unemployment rate a percentage share?
What is the annual compound interest rate for an investment account modeled by the function y = 12 1.18x?
A metal storage tank with a maximum volume of 1200m3, is to be constructed in the shape of a right circular cylinder surmounted by a hemisphere. What radial and height dimensions will require the least amount of material?
I need the answer to all 23 of these questions for my math 117 axia college week 4 quiz.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?