prove assignment 8
prove assignment 13
prove assignment 10
The population standard deviation of the IQ test is 15 for all people in the United States. If a random sample of 225 people has a sample mean of 100, what is the 68% confidence interval for the population mean?
Minimize a rectangle with an area of 18000? 2 peremeter of a rectangle is 300ft. What is the width of maximum area? A baseball is hit 3ft above ground at velocity of 100ft/second at an angle of 45 degrees, the path of the baseball is given by .0032x2 + x + 3 find the maximum height?
A baseball diamond is 90 feet square. Coach Kating runs from first base to second base at 25 feet per second. How fast is he moving away from home plate when is he 30 feet away from first base?
Two tracking stations are on the equator 173 miles apart. A weather balloon is located on a bearing of N43degrees E from the western station and on a bearing N 18degrees E from the eastern station. How far is the balloon from the western station?
Think of a 2-digit number. Write the rule for a pattern so that a 1-digit number is added to find the next number. Write the first 4 numbers in the pattern.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?