How do you write 6.1 billion in numbers?
a showroom for a department store is to be rectangular with walls on three sides, 6-ft door openings on the two facing sides and a 10-ft door opening on the remaining wall. the showroom is to have 800ft^2 of floor space. what dimensions will minimize the length of wall used?
what is log10(50)
Copy and paste the information below into a word processing document. Complete the worksheet and attach your file with answers to assessment "02_08 Literal Equations." Updated Batting Averages are computed using the formula: A = quantity of B plus K all over G * A =...
0,-3.5 what letter would it be
the lengths of the sides of a triangle are 5, 6, and 7. if the perimeter of a similar triangle is 36, what is the length of the shortest side of the similar triangle?
Horatio Hornswoggle was born: 57 B.C. Horatio Hornswoggle died: 16 A.D. How old was Horatio when he died?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?