Six people ( Andy, Bill, Cathy, David, Evelyn, and Frank) form a club. If they choose a president at random, find the probability that the president
find the indicated sum. 60 on top of sigma sign k=11 under sigma sign (2k+3) to right of sigma sign
value of 642/3?
A rocket is launched with an initial velocity of zero, and with acceleration in feet per second per second defined by: --------( 20e^(-t/2), for 0 <= t <= 10 seconds) a(t) = ( --------( -16, for t > 10 seconds) a) At what time does the rocket begin to descend? b) How...
I really need help with this problem. I am not sure what the question is asking and how to approach it! Thanks in advance! Its known that 2/3 of humans have a dominant right foot or eye. Is there also a right-sided dominance in kissing behaviour? In a sample of 124 kissing couples, both people...
A truck can be rented from basic tental for $50 per day. In addition, you have to pay $.20 per mile. Continental charges $20 per day in addition to $.50 per mile to rent out the same truck. How many miles must you drive in a day to make the rental cost for basic rental a better deal than that for...
explain the difference between the verb solve and simplify
Please see file attached. Thank you!
how do u graph the following: Y=-2xsq'd-6x+3
tx+12y=-3, slope is -10, t is constant,answer can't be negative. what is t?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?