x 7 = -6
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATH PROBLEM
the third root of 5 x the third root of 36x squared
A heavy rope 50 ft long, weighs .5lb/ft, how much work is done?
A printer has a contract to print 100,000 invitations for a political candidate. He can run the invitations by using any number of metal printing plates from 1 to 20 on his press. For example, if he preparates 10 plates, each impression of his press makes 10 invitations. Preparing each plate...
the current price of a gas is R2.50 a gallor, in four month it will be R2.60 with probability P or R2.40 with probability 1-P. Find the current price of a call option if he can borrow at a 3% cost in four month and the strike price is R2.50
Suppose that a student has 500 vocabulary words to learn. If the student learns 15 words after 5 minutes (this means L(5)=15 for the function L(t) ) , the function L(t ) = 500(1- e-0.0061t ) approximates the number of words L that a student will learn after t minutes. a) How many words will...
find the distance across the lake from a to c to the nearest yad using the measurements shown in the figure
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?