We are studying the growth of investments with compound interest, which I get. Now I'm looking for a way to compute the value of an investment at a given rate with making regular deposits into the account (e.g. Adding 500/month at 6% compounded weekly for ten years). Any ideas?
find the height of a soup can if the area of the label is 302 square centimeters and the radius of the can is 4 centiceters
Use your newly aquired skills in graphing quadratic equations to determine the dimensions of a rectangle with a perimeter of 20 that encloses the greatest area. Remember that the perimeter is the sum of all sides of the rectangle. Is there another shape that would be more efficient( higher area...
factor and simplify sec^4x-tan^4x over sec^2x-tan^2x
find the attached question
the question attached
the rabbit population in a forest area grows at the rate of 7% monthly. If there are 190 rabbits in September, find how many rabbits should be expected by next September Use y=190(2.7)^0.07t
Why is it important to simplify radical expressions before adding or subtracting?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?