estimating quotients using mental math 565 divided by 94
you are planning to close off a corner of the first quadrant with a line segment 20 units long running from (a,0) to (0,b). show that the area of the triangle enclosed by the segment is largest when a=b That is all what the problem has, i do not know what it is asking for.
design an excel sheet to solve the LFSR cipher and ask the user to enter the required equations like Polynomial initial and doing XOR and giving the result.
can I get practice tests for the book by Strogatz, Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos?
An urn contains 90 $1 bills, 9 $5 bills, and 1 $50 bill. Let the random variable X be the denomination of a bill that is selcted at random from the urn
the second theorem of pappuswhich states that volume=arae(distance travelled by G) where G=centroid of volume.I need evplanations
12/75 Simplest fraction
write an acrostic poem for decimals
7. A number of airlines now charge a fee for booking a ticket directly with the airline either in person or by telephone. No fee is charged persons who book travel online. A survey conducted by SITA showed that in 2006, 47% of passengers booked their airline tickets online. In the 2007 this had...
A chemist needs 170 milliliters of a 21% solution but has only 10% and 27% solutions availale. Find how mnay milliliters of each that should be mixed to get the desired solution
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?