if a softball is thrown at 35 mph at a distance of 60 ft, how fast is that speed at 43 ft?
What is the value for y? A 45, 45, 90 degree triangle is drawn. The side opposite the right angle is labeled y. One leg is labeled 5 and the other leg is labeled x.
1 + 10
what is 11111111111*11111111111
write 152 as a numaral in base 2
find w; if V = 64 cubic meters, l = 6 m, and h = 4 m.
on Wednesday a local hamburger shop sold a combined total of 327 hamburgers and cheese burgers. The number of cheeseburgers sold was two times the number of hamburgers sold how many hamburgers were sold on Wednesday?
F = 2000(24 + 18t t2).
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?