Translate this verbal sentence into a mathematical sentence: The difference between six and twice a number is 4 more than the number. Criteria: Do not solve, just translate. No word limit.
Solve the equation given in the sentences below. Translate this verbal sentence into a mathematical sentence: The difference between six and twice a number is 4 more than the number. Criteria: Do not translate, just solve step by step. No word limit.
I want to rate a set of cars based on their 0-60 mph times. How do i apply a formula to get a rating of 1-10.
3. True or False. It is known that 10% of people are left-handed. This means that in a randomly selected group of 20 persons two must be left-handed.
Describe the behavior of each function: f(x)= 2x^2-8x+9
Describe the end behavior of each function.
suppose that a shape consisted a row of 275 squares. what would be the of that shape?
Given the following information, forecast the annual room revenue for your motel. Total rooms 50500 Rooms available 50000 Occupancy rate of 75% Number of reservation 22500 Average daily rate $80
the speed of a car is traveling in a straight line is reduced from 45 miles per hour to 30 miles per hour
a car travels at a constant speed around a circular track with circumference equal to 1.5 miles. How many laps would the car need to complete in 20 minutes in order to average a linears speed of 75 mph?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?