using 1993 in that order writing an equation so is equals 49,50 51 and 52
The cross section of an attic is in the shape of an isosceles trapezoid, as shown in the accompanying figure.If the height of the attic is 9 feet, bc=12 feet, and AD= 28 feet, find the length of AB to the nearest foot
What happens when the king of beasts runs in front of a train
a window frame has the shape of a rectangle surmounted by a semicircle. the perimeter of the frame is P ft. how must x, the rectangle height, be related to r, the semi-circle radius, if the area of the frame is to be a maximum?
suppose the rectangular plot runs along a building, so that you need to fence only three sides. What dimensions will now yield a maximum area with 100 meters of fencing?
0.692 into a fraction
Hoshi walks 10 meters in 3 seconds. a. what is her walking rate b. at this rate, how long does it take her to walk 100 meters
the amount of c^14 in a sample is 32% of standard. estimate the sample age if half life is 5100 years
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?