The magnitude of a velocity vector is called speed. Suppose that a wind is blowing from the direction N45 W at a speed of 30 km/h. (This means that the direction from which the wind blows is 45 west of the northerly direction.) A pilot is steering a plane in the direction N60 E at an airspeed...
Construct a truth table for (p ^ ~q) q
find the product of 438 times 9
2sin cos =1
The quotient of a number and three, decreased by the product of four and the number.
The price of an item is initially $900. For the first 2 years the price increases by $25 each year. For the next 5 years the price decreases by $15 per year. From then on the price increases by $25 per year. Find a piecewise-defined function P that specifies the price of the item after t years...
200 pounds of corn purchased for $95 how much would 4000 pounds cost.
how many students voted for either the museum or the aquarium?
5.3+1.2n=1.94 How do i do this problem
a garden table and a bench cost combined. The garden table costs more than the bench. What is the cost of the bench?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?