A plane flies 500 kilometers with a bearing of 316 from Naples to Elgin (see figure). The plane then flies 720 kilometers from Elgin to Canton. Find the bearing of the flight from Elgin to Canton. Elgin ...... ,,
"Frank is going to buy some ties at $7.50 per tie and some shirts at $18.50 per shirt. If he buys twice as many ties as shirts and spends no more than $205, what is the greatest number of shirts he can buy?"
the perminiter of a rectangle is 148. the lengh exceeds the width by 40 inches. find the lenght and width
. Create a Euler diagram to determine whether the syllogism is valid or invalid. Submit your Euler diagram and solution to the W2: Assignment 3 Dropbox. No monkeys eat lizards. Koko does not eat lizards. Koko is a monkey.
A new sport utility vehicle (SUV) costs $25,000. If it depreciates 20% of its value of the vehicle for each of the next five years.
If the average (mean) mid-twenties male weighs 169 pounds and a weight of 148 is in the 31st percentile, what is the standard deviation of the weights in this age group? Round the answer to 2 decimal places.
r and truck speeds at a particular location have approximately a bell-shaped distribution with mean = 65 mph and standard deviation = 5 mph. [Recall from the notes/text that for any bell shaped curve, you will find that roughly 68% of the observations fall within +/- one standard deviation from...
ABCD is a parallelogram.P and Q are the mid-points of side AB and AD respectively.Prove: area of triangle APQ = 1/8 of the area of parallelogram ABCD.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?