Find the distance across the lake from A to C to the nearest yard using the measurements 140yd 80 degrees and 160yd
1. In the first class we discussed fields and showed that, in addition to the real numbers, the complex numbers form a field. There are of course many others. One of the simplest and smallest fields of all is Z2. It has only two elements 0 and 1. In this field one evaluates the ordinary sum and...
if a wheel is 85cm in diameter and turns around 360 times how many meters has it traveled
1. Edna Kropp's gross income for a year included salary, $12,400; commission, $27,750; interest, $440. Her adjustments to income were payments to a retirement plan, $2,000, and a penalty for withdrawing savings early from a time-deposit account, $126. a. What was her gross income for the...
The average retail price in the Spring of 2000 for a used Camaro Z28 coup depends on the car as shown in the following table age price 2 15,925 5 10,490 a) Find a linear function to model the price of the car as a function of age. b) In a sentence, interpret the meaning of the...
the right circular cone has a volume of 418 cubic liter. its radius is 4, what is the height?
The perimeter of a rectangular garden is 346 feet. If the length of the garden is 99 feet, what is its width?
A total of 384 tickets were sold for the school play. There were 66 fewer student tickets sold than adult tickets. How many adult tickets were sold?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?