Fran,an experinced bungee jumper,leaps from a tall bridge and falls toward the river below. the bridge is 175 feet above the water and Fran's bungee cored is 11 feet long. When will Fran's cord begin to stretch? Round your answer to the decimal places. Using the gravity formula.
suppose a car travels 174 miles in 3 hours. how long will it take to drive 290 miles?
A Figure shows a single cube of rock 1 meter on each side that is divided into progressively smaller pieces ( 8 cubes at 1/2m. and 64 cubes at 1/4m. Calculate the total surface area of each/ Start with an agebraic formula.
(-3 -3 7)
Algebra With Pizzazz PG. 157 "Why Does A Poor Man Drink Coffee?" Letters are: L, R, W, O, U, F, V, S, D, I, E, A, G, N, K, H, B, T, L, T, M, E, I, U, D, C, and P. "Objective 5-1: To graph a line given its equation (excludes vertical lines).
A graphic artist is producing a poster 40cm wide and 55cm long. The poster will feature a rectangular design surrounded by a border of uniform width. Writ a polynomial function that represents the possible area of the rectangular design in terms of the with of the border.
length of a car is 200.7 in.race 1.5 mileshow many ft is the model track to have the same ratio big track
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?