a farmer has a rectangle garden plot surrounded by 476 feet of fence. find the dimensions of the garden if its area is 12640 square feet
A book company spends $1,000 per week on rent for its factory. Each book made at the factory requires $2 worth of paper and $8 worth of labour and energy. Answer the following questions assuming that the factory produces 500 books per week. What is the average cost?
an airplane traveled from boston to las vegas making a stop in st. louis. the plane traveled 2410 miles altogether, which is 230 percent of the distance from boston to st. louis. find the distance from boston to st. louis to the nearest mile.
if an architect builds all his models on a 1 inch equals 8 feet scale, if the model is 3 feet tall how tall would the building be?
Write two addends that have a sum of eleven ____and ______
Given that A, B, C, and D are noncoplanar, which of the following could be the intersection of Plane ABC and ray AD?
find the dimensions of the rectangle of largest area that can be inscribed in an equilateral triangle of side L if one side of the rectangle lies on the base of the triangle
a computer technician charges $40 for a house call and $38 for each hour worked . how do i describe that as a algebraic equation ?
A company is considering implementing one of two quality control plans for monitoring the weights of automobile batteries that it manufactures. If the manifacturing process is working properly, the battery weights are approximatedly normally distributed with a specified mean and standard...
a ball is shot up in the air and
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?