what is 3.778 as a percent?
lim x:-4 (x^2+5x+4)/(x^2+3x-4)
give a geometric description of the set of points in space whose coordinates satisfies the given pairs of equesions. 1. x=2, y=3 2.x=-1, z=0 3.y=0, z=0
Find the value of x if the perimeter of the rectangle is equal to 52.
The first kernel pops 126 seconds after the microwave oven is started. What is the z-score of this kernel? Round your answer to two decimal places.
1 pt) The nine Ring Wraiths want to fly from Barad-Dur to Rivendell. Rivendell is directly north of Barad-Dur. The Dark Tower reports that the wind is coming from the west at 67 miles per hour. In order to travel in a straight line, the Ring Wraiths decide to head northwest. At what speed should...
prove that there is no integral domain with exactly ten elements
The magnitude of F is 324 newtons and it points at 114o measured counterclockwise from the positive x-axis. What is the x component (in newtons) of F?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?