zeta symmetry and unicity of the critical line?
nEED SOMEONE HELP WITH aleks PIES AND FINAL
Ginny has a collection of 425 coins consisting of pennies, nickles, and dimes. She has 50 more nickles than pennies and 25 more dimes than nickles. How many coins of each kind does she have?
A driver who drives at a speed of r mph for t hr will travel a distance d mi given by d=rt mi. How far will a driver travel at a speed of 62 mph for 6 hr?
The equation S=C(1+r/100)^5 to find the inflated cost S, in 5 years, of an item, good or service, where C is the current price of that item in that country s currency The bahamas 2.4% inflation rate crawfish $2.00 Per pound at one pound
Need help with ALEKS Pies and Final
Need help with ALEKS PIES and Final exam. Please
If 7 J of work are needed to stretch a spring from 10 cm to 13 cm and 13 J are needed to stretch it from 13 cm to 16 cm, what is the natural length L of the spring?
Recent studies indicate that the average surface temperature of a planet has been rising steadily. Some scientists have modeled the temperature by the linear function T = 0.02t + 8.45, where T is temperature in C and t represents years since 1900. (a) What do the slope and T-intercept represent?
Need help with ALEKS Pies need someone go into my course and do the work I will pay than I will do my final. Thanks.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?