A motorboat travels in hours going upstream. It travels going downstream in the same amount of time. What is the rate of the boat in still water and what is the rate of the current?
List the following temperatures in the Farenheit scale: 14 C, 24 C, 34 C, 44 C Round your answer to the nearest tenth.
Go to (http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/ira/20021211a.asp) and read the article Start Your Kids on The Roth Road. Question 1.)Suppose you open a Roth IRA for your daughter and deposit $1,000 at the end of each year from age 14 to age 21 (eight years). Assuming she made no withdrawals or...
Binomial and Poisson Distributions Examples of the binomial and poisson distributions are all around us. * Identify a real-life example or application of either the binomial or Poisson distribution. * Specify how the conditions for that distribution are met. * Suggest...
the question is.....represent 199 feet below sea level with a signed number?
a semicircular plate 2 feet in diameter sticks straight down into fresh water with the diameter along the surface. Find the force of the water on side of the plate. The weight-density of water is 62.4 lb/ft^3.
I don't know what you are asking?
how do you put this equation x^2-6x+y^2+2y+9=0 in standard form
PV=nRT solve for R
if a polygon of n sides has 1/2n(n-3) diagonals, how many sides will a polygon with 377 diagonals have
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?