Use the distributive law to factor the following: 44x+11y+22z
How can equations and inequalities help a business maximize profit or minimize costs? What is the importance of understanding how to set up and solve equations and inequalities? Discuss in general without a mathematical example.
nine out of 10 teachers surveyed, recommend that thier students have 100 questions of homework every night. if 200 teachers were surveyed, how many recommend their students complete 100 questions of homework every night
1. Mike s Sport Shop deposits $3,600 at the end of each year for 12 years at 7% annual interest. a. How much will this ordinary annuity be worth at the end of the 12 years? Answer: b. How much more will this annuity be worth (annuity due) if Mike deposits the money at the...
A fence around a rectangular corral has a length of 180 feet and a width of 90 feet. What is the perimeter of the fence?
The ages of the members of a gym have a mean of 47 years and a standard deviation of 10 years. What can you conclude from Chebyshev's theorem about the percentage of gym members aged between 22 and 72? Choose one answer. A. The percentage is at most 84% B. The percentage is...
The length of a rectangular frame is 53cm. For what widths would the perimeter be greater than 160cm?
what are rational expression? why must we always be mindful of the final value of the denominator in a rational expression?
Make a model of 11/8
A 292 foot television cable is to be cut into four pieces. Find the length of each piece if each successive piece is 2 feet longer than the previous one.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?