Suppose there are two firms Boors and Cudweiser, each selling identical-tasting nonalcoholic beer. Consumers of this beer have no brand loyalty so market demand can be expressed as P=5-0.001(Qb + Qc) . Boors operates with out of date technology and has constant cost of (MC = AC) $2 per unit where...
definition euler and hamilton path
A second light bulb is selected random put into the light fitting in room B. What is the probability that both light bulbs are not green
2. 65% of 340
a certain rocket shot straight up has an acceleration of 6t meters per second
If a penny is thrown downward at 30 ft/sec from the bridge at Royal Gorge, Colorado, how long does it take to reach the Arkansas River 1000 ft below. The formula is T + D/R which is 1000/30=33.33, but the answer is showing 70 sec. I need help with the rest of the problem.
a wheel made 525 revolutions at 63 3/4 revolutions per minute.how many minutes did it rotate
The cost of travelling in a taxi in the city of Casio is fixed at RM 2 per kilometre plus RM 3 as service charge. (a) Express the cost of travelling in a taxi, C as a function of distance, x in function notation. (b) Identify independent variable and dependent variables in (a) (c) Given...
0.55 divided into 0.0231
evaluate the expression 98
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?