What is the vertex, line of symmetry, and maximum or minimum of f(x)-2x^2 + 2x +2
find the constant of variation:y varies directly as the cube root of x, y=12.5 when x=64
write the complex number 4(cos155+isin155)in standard form (a+bi)
Suppose you wish to build a spa on a wood deck. The deck is to be built 4 ft above level ground. It is to be 50 ft by 30 ft and is to contain a spa that is circular with a 14-ft diameter. The spa is 4 ft deep. a. How much water will the spa contain, and how much will it weigh? Assume that the...
Math:Raffle Tickets 2,500 tickets are sold at $5 each for a prize worth 20,000. What is the expected value of gain if a person purchases one ticket?
how many kilograms are contained in 50.69 pounds?
the line through (4,5,0) and perpendicular to both i+j and j+k find the parametric equation and symmetric equation
find the domain and range of temperature is a function of a date
A ball of radius 10 has a round hole of radius 9 drilled through its center. Find the volume of the resulting solid
an order of awards presentation has been devised for 7 people. In how many ways can the people be presented?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?