sum of 1,605 + 1,219 + 1,119 + 1,153?
barry's savings account has a balance of $2874. After 9 years, what will the amount of interest be at 5% compounded annually?
migual paid a total of 12,000 for stock that was $8 per share. if he sold all his shares for $15,000 how much profit on each did he make
find a record breaking temperature in degree celsius for a town or city in a country other than the united states
Finco has the following investments available: Investment A For each dollar invested at time 0, we receive $0.10 at time 1 and $1.30 at time 2. (Time 0 = now; time 1 = one year from now; and so on.) Investment B For each dollar invested at time 1, we receive $1.60 at time 2 Investment C For...
Two trains leave stations 374 miles apart at the same time and travel toward each other. One train travels at 80 miles per hour while the other travels at 90 miles per hour. How long will it take for the two trains to meet?
A drop of oil measuring 0.20 cubic centimeter is spilled onto a lake. The oil spreads out into a circular shape having a diameter of 23 cm. Approximate the thickness of the film.
I need to know how to set the ti-83 plus calculator to give me estimations for simple addition
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?