Prove that lim[x:->a] [(x^n +a^n)/(x-a)]=na^(n-1)
lim x->4 (x-2)/(x-4)
3 tan ^2 2x-1=0
the distance between (-1,B) and (6,1) is the square root of 113. find the possible values of B.
Daffynition Decoder Warehouse answer
The town of Foxton lies 10 mi north of an abandoned east-west road that runs through Grimley, as shown in the figure. The point on the abandoned road closest to Foxton is 30 mi from Grimley. County officials are about to build a new road connecting the two towns. They have determined that...
Discuss the deficiencies of the Articles of Confederation
Find the LCM of each set of polynomials. 36x^y,20xyz
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?