Pablo has 62 dimes and nickels in his change box. the total value of the coins is $5. how many of each kind of coin does he have?
find all numbers for which the rational expression is undefined. _tsqrt3-6__ tsqrt2 -49 the nembers for which the rational expression is undefined are =
Find the particular soln for y''+2y'+5y=t-te^(-2t)sin2t
x^3-5x^2+3x-2/x+1 divide using synthetic division and write summary in fraction form
Please post a 150-300 word response to the following discussion by clicking on reply. Remember to use Quote Original when responding to the various posts. Due Tues Review Examples 2-4 in section 8.4 of the text. How does the author determine what the first equation should be? What...
1. A retailer can obtain digital cameras from the manufacturer at a cost of $150 apiece. The retailer has been selling the cameras at the price of $340 apiece, and at this price, consumers have been buying 40 cameras a month. The retailer is planning to lower the prices to stimulate sales and...
A rancher with 900 ft of fencing wants to enclose a rectangular area and then divide it into four pens with fencing parallel to one side of the rectangle (see the figure). (a) Find a function that models the total area of the four pens. (Use w to represent the width of the field, and write...
what is the daffynition decoder for warehouse and explain?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?