which number belongs in the box to make the number sentence true? 233 < [__] < 256 a. 221 b. 323 c. 249 d. 258
A truck can be rented from Basic Rental for $50/ day plus $0.20/mile. continental charges $20/day and 50 cents per mile.How many miles must you drive in a day to make Basic a better deal than continental.
graph the equation x^2+y^2-6x+4y-23=0
Find the limit for the given function. lim_(theta -> 0) (cos(5 theta) - 1)/ (sin(3 theta))
A charity sells tickets for a fund raising dinner. Each adult s ticket costs $10 and each child s ticket costs $5. A total of $1050 was raised by selling 130 tickets. How many adult and child tickets were sold.
Radical form of 720
Solve for x given 2 sinx-tanx=0
an equivalent expression of 33 * (s * t)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?