A Norman window consists of a rectangle surmounted by a semicircle. For the window shown to the right, the rectangular pane is 3 ft by 6.5 ft. Calculate the area of the window in square feet.
what is the gcf of 1058 and 1587?
Find the sample variance S2 for the following sample data. Round your answer to the nearest hundredth. x: 23 17 12 35 29
Use scientific notation to write 625,000
Height of an aquarium is 2 feet. Volume of the aquarium is 6 cubic feet. Find the function used to find the surface area of the four walls of the aquarium.
solve for x arctangent x= arcsine (24/25)
solve for the exact value of x where 0 x 2 cos^2-1=0
solve for x where 0 x 360 . Round approximate solution(s) to the nearest tenth of a degree. tanxsinx-sinx=0
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?