Given Rectangle EFGH angle EGH= 70-4x and angle HEG= 18x-8 find the value of x
how high do I have to jump to strike a tennis serve so that it travels on a perfectly straight line to the back of the service box 60 feet away
What is the remainder when the polynomial P(x) = x 500 + 6x 201 x 2 2x + 4 is divided by x 1?
xycos(xy) differentiate with respect to y
A stone is dropped in a lake, creating a circular ripple that travels outward at a speed of 71 cm/s. (a) Find a function g that models the radius as a function of time t. g(t) = 1 (b) Find a function f that models the area of the circle as a function of the radius r. f(r) = 2 (c) Find...
Evaluate the following (32 & 44) 32. |4| +|-3| 44. |-9|-|-4| Section 9.2 Pg: 683-684 Evaluate the following 40. 7 + (-9) + (-5) + 6 58. |-27+14| Label each of the following statements as true or false. 66. |-8| + |3| = |-8+3| 72. Business and finance. Jean deposited a check for...
Find the length and width of a rectangle that has the given perimeter and a maximum area. Perimeter: 268 meters
what is the percent of 173 out of 346?
You roll a cube which has the numbers 10,17,14,17,21and 21 on it. You then spin a spinner which has 4 sections. The letters on the spinner are F,F,D and A. P(21 and F)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?