6. The scale of a scale drawing is 2 in. = 5 ft. A room is 5 in. long on the scale drawing. Find the actual length of the room. (1 point) 12.5 ft 20.5 ft 15.2 ft 18.5 ft ~ below. Complete each statement. 7. = ? (1 point) DBF DFB ABF BDF 8. = (1 point)...
How far from the origin is the point (-5, -12)?
A class has 41 students, of which 3 are seniors. How many committees of size 4 can be selected if at least one member of each committee must be a senior?
A dance team knows 18 routines of which 11 are tap, 4 are ballet, and 3 are modern. The program can consist of any five routines. In how many ways can the manager choose which routines to present if there are no restrictions?
A child has $14.35 worth of nickels and dimes.There is a total of 165 coins.How many of each does she have
of those vehicle owners who live in the city, 60% drive cars, 30% drive vans, and 10 % drive recreational vehicles. of those vehicle drivers who live in the suburbs, 30% drive cars, 50% drive vans, and 20% drive recreational vehicles. of all vehicles (in the city and suburbs) 60% of the cars, 40%...
42.9878 to the nearest thousandth
elenas daughter sold 18 boxes of girl scout cookies she was told that this amount represented 5% of the troops sale how many boxes did the troop sell
A function is given below. Determine the average rate of change of the function between x = -2 and x = -2 + h. F(x)=6/x
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?