a) Find the Maclaurin series for f(x) using the definition of a Maclaurin series. [Assume that f has a power series expansion.] f(x) = sin(x*pi/4) b)Find the associated radius of convergence, R.
Santa Cruz Lighthouse is 14 m tall and casts a shadow 28 m long at 7pm. At the same time, the shadow of the lighthouse keeper is 3.5 m long. How tall is she?
What does the phrase solve a triangle mean?
which quadrant is the terminal point of the vector v= 6i-10j located
A swimming pool holds 540,000 liters of water. The pool has two drainage pipes. When the pool is completely full, the first pipe alone can empty it in 180,000 minutes, and the second pipe alone can empty it in 120 minutes. When both pipes are draining together, how long does it take them to empty...
F(x, y) = y2cos(x), x2 + 2ysin(x) C is the triangle from (0, 0) to (1, 6) to (1, 0) to (0, 0).
c. What values of the discriminant indicate that there are no real solutions?
studies show that 24% of all students at richardson technical college smoke. suppose that we are interested in the proportion of the 70 students in the lunchroom cafeteria that smoke
Derivative y = x arc tan^2 2x
A frequency distribution is obtained by
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?