. A defense attorney charges her client $4000 plus $120 per hour. The formula R _ 120n _ 4000 gives her revenue in dollars for n hours of work. What is her revenue for 100 hours of work? What is her revenue for 101 hours of work? By how much did the one extra hour of work increase the revenue?...
billy has a bike his wheels have a diameter of 90cm if his wheel turns 210 times how far has he cycled in meters?
I am trying to learn percent change diagrams but cannot find instructions
simplify (f*g)(p) as a polynomial
how do you solve? 1/26=.89^x
Find the expected number of games that are played when i =3.
mean meadian and mode of 15 observations
4x + 4y=16 -2x +5y=9
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?