2 times 2
draining the pool task
To determine the number of deer in a game preserve, a conservationist catches 803 deer, tags them and lets them loose. Later, 358 deer are caught; 179 of them are tagged. How many deer are in the preserve? I am unsure if this is a trick question..
a car rents $35 per day plus 20cents per mile. You are on a daily budget of $89. What mileage will allow you to stay within your budget?
Consider the weighted voting system: [88:60,50,37,28] with the votes corresponding to shareholders A, B, C, and D in order. Using the Spreadsheet attached, calculate the Banzhof Index and the percent power of each stockholder. Record your answers below
how much tax on 42000 dollars at 6.25 per cent?
If a normal distribution has a small standard deviation as compared to the mean, what will be its shape? If the distribution has a large standard deviation as compared to the mean, what will be its shape? What does this tell you? Why is this important? Provide some examples.
f a car is following another car at 150 km/hr at a distance of 100 meters how much is the first car moving at
write 2R-3U in polar form
Dimes and quarers are worth $25.25. how manny of each coun i shter if there are 103 coins in all?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?