what is the answer to the daffynition decoder warehouse and explain
The base of a rectangle lies on the -axis, while the upper two vertices lie on the parabola . Suppose that the coordinates of the upper right vertex of the rectangle are . Express the area of the rectangle as a function of .
a rectangular box has volume of 280 in^3. its dimensions are 4in. x(n+2) in. x(n+5) in. find n. use the formula V=lwh
A trapezoid has an area of 300 meters squared, a height of 15m, and a base of 12m. Find the length of the other base. Show all work for credi
A professor plans classes so the lengths of his classes are uniformly distributed between 50.0 minutes and 52.0 minutes. Find the probability that a given class will be less than 51.5 minutes?
Let X and Y have the joint pmf p(x,y) = 1/7, (0,0), (1,0), (0,1), (1,1,), (2,1), (1,2), (2,2), zero elsewhere. Find the correlation coefficient p.
seats on a flight are sold at 2 prices, 30 and 50. on one flight a total of 130 seats were sold, let x be the no of seats sold at 30 and y be the no of seats sold at 50, write a equation in 8 and ), which satisfies the above condition??
Let X and Y be random variables with the space consisting of the four points: (0,0), (1,1), (1,0), (1,-1). Assign positive probability to these four points so that the correlation coefficient is equal to zero. Are X and Y independent?
a train travels 130km in the same time that a plane covers 455km if the speed of the plane is 20 km per hr less than 4 times the speed of the train.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?