A sporting good store sells 3 fishing reels and 5 fishing rods for $309. Later, they sell 6 fishing reels and 2 fishing rods for $282. Find the price of each of them.
how do you solve this inequality problem for 18-5x<-2
A pulley system has a mechanical advantage of 5. Make a graph with the input force on the x-axis and the output force on the y-axis. Choose five different values of the input force, and plot the resulting output force on your graph.
what is an equivalent expression without parentheses to 6(a-3)+a+18
use the data in the following table, which summarizes results from 171 pedestrian deaths that were caused by accidents. if two different deaths are randomly selected, find the probability that they both involved intoxicated drivers?
A tree is planted 30 m from the base of a street lamp that is 25 m tall. Express L, the length of of the tree's shadow as a function of h, its height.
Flying with the wind a plane went 406 mph. Flying into the same wind the plane only went 364 mph. Find the speed of the plane in still air and the speed of the wind
1) Flying with the wind a plane went 406 mph. Flying into the same wind the plane only went 364 mph. Find the speed of the plane in still air and the speed of the wind. 2) Going down the river a boat went 13 km/h. Going up the river it only went 1 km/h. What is the speed of the current?...
The edge of a cube was found to be 50 cm with a possible error of 0.3 cm. Use differentials to estimate the maximum possible error in the calculated volume of the cube.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?