Find an equation of the line that passes through the points. (2,5), (-2,-1)
NOT X OR NOT Y OR Z
A tissue culture grows until it has an area of 9 cm^2. A(t) is the area of the tissue at time t. One model for the growth rate is A'(t)=k*sqrt(A(t))*(9-A(t)) for some constant k. The number of cells on the edge is proportional to sqrt(A(t)) and most of the growth occurs on the edge. A) How...
Factor the trinominal using ac method. 2x2 -5x - 12=
Given the pair (65320,4565) find integers s and t such that gcd(a,b)= as + tb ?
Let f be the function defined by f(x)=x^3+x. If g(x)=the inverse of f(x) and g(2)=1, what is the value of g'(2)?
** Please see the attached file. ** (1) Find the median of the following set of numbers: 1, 4, 9, 15, 25, 36 (2) Find the mode of the following set of numbers: 41, 43, 56, 67, 69, 72 (3) Find the mode of the following set of numbers: 9, 8, 10, 9, 9, 10, 8 (4) A salesperson drove 238, 159,...
2x(Squared) + y (Squared)=1 transform to polar form
if the sides of a square are lengthened by 6cm the area becomes 196cm^2 what is the length of the original square?
Please help me with the algebraic model asked for in #1 of this pdf (American Parcel Service). The question asks for an algebraic solution to creating the minimum amount of hubs for the 12 cities listed. Please advise.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?