a triangle PQR in 3-space has vertices P(7,1,2), Q(2,2,5), R(3,-1,3). Use vectors to decide which one of the following properties the triangle has. 1. not right-angled at P, Q, or R 2. right-angled at R 3. right-angled at P 4. right-angled at Q
sec -pi / 12
a man shines a laser beam from a third story window
A baseball diamond is square with sides of 90 feet. What is the shortest distance, to the nearest tenth of a foot, between first base and third base?
percent change from 110 to 154
find the percent change from 110 to 154
1. Summation x^n / 4n , n , 1, infinity image: http://www.webassign.net/cgi-bin/symimage.cgi?expr=sum_%28n%3D1%29^infinity%20x**n%2F%284**n%29 (a) Find the values of x for which the series converges. (Enter the smaller number first.) (_____,_____) (b) Find the sum of the series for...
A heavy rope, 80 ft long weighs 0.6 lb/ft and hangs over the edge of a building 150 ft high. How much work in ft-lbs is done in pulling the rope up to the top of the building?
Your School sold 456 for a high school play. adult tickets were $3.50 students were $1.00 total ticket sales were $1131, give a system equations that relates too the adult/ student tickets sold to the total number of tickets sold
x^3+3x^2+25x+75=0; find all imaginary and real solutions
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?