0.3x-0.2y=4 0.5x + 0.3y=71/23
dbl int of y between x=0 y=cosx y=sinx
show that an improper integral exist
The polygons in the diagram are regular. Find the value of x in the tessellation
Restriction of 6y
8 divided by 643
A rectangular plot of farmland will be bounded on one side by a river and on the other three sides by a sinle-strand electric fence. With 1000 meters of wire at your disposal, what is the lagest area you can enclose and what area its dimensions?
3b^2w^2/2cd^3 + 5z/6b^2d^2
In a group of five friends, the sums of the ages of each group of four of them are 124, 128, 130, 136, and 142. What is the age of the youngest?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?