p(x)= 1500-2x C(x)=385+50x
The position at any time t of a spring moving is giving by f(t)=4cos2t find the position of the spring when it has, (i)zero velocity(ii)max velocity(iii)minimum velocity
if a plane can travel 510 miles per hour with the wind and 430 miles per hour against the wind, find the speed of the plane without a wind and the speed of the wind
Ricos Pizza sells an average of 900 small, 500 medium, and 300 large pizzas each month. The selling price of a small pizza is $45, a medium pizza is $70, and a large pizza is $120. The cost of production for a small pizza is $28.50, for a medium pizza is $44.50 and for a large pizza is 75.5....
A square garden plot measures 125 square feet. a second square garden plot measures 405 square feet. how many more feet of fence will the second garden plot require over that required for the first garden plot.
Discuss the implications of the Sarbanes Oxley Act on the accounting profession. Imagine that Congress was concerned about the Act and has asked you to provide your professional accounting opinion on the following issues. 1. How does SOX impact the practice of public accounting? 2....
SUNDAY March 13, 2011 SCHOOL SUBJECTS - Art - Business - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - Math - Music - Physical Education - Science - Social Studies GRADE LEVELS - Preschool - Kindergarten -...
convert 525mg to gr
Find the value of an investment of $15000 for 11 years at an annual interest rate of 3.85%. compounded continuously. Do not round until the final answer, then round to the nearest cent.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?