Sandra won $30,000. She invested part of the money in a CD, part in bonds, and part in a mutual fund. After a year she received $1,500 in simple interest from the three investments. The CD paid 4% annually, the bonds paid 5% annually, and the mutually fund paid 8% annually. There was $4,000 more...
reactangular pyramid l= 8m w= 4.6m V= 88m3
The sum of all of the sides of a stop sign is 96 inches. A stop sign is an octagon with all sides equal. How many inches does each side measure?
two real-life examples where linear equations are used either at home or on the job
R = 0.0026? + 4.0807 can be used to predict the world record, in minutes, for the 1500-m run t years after 1900. Determine (in terms of an inequality) those years for which the world record will be less than 3.8 min.
At 1 pm shadow of a tree is 14 feet long. At the same time the shadow of a 18 foot telephone pole is 21 feet long. What is the height of the tree?
Eighty percent of all California drivers wear seat belts. If three drivers are pulled over, what is the probability that all would be wearing their seat belts? Write as a percent to the nearest tenth.
What is 5 0ver 11 as a percent to the nearest hundredth?
Mengembangkan perkiraan arus kas operasi bagi kehidupan yang relevan dari tiap jenis peralatan penyamakan menggunakan 100% (kasus terbaik), 80% (Kasus Paling Mungkin), dan 50% (Terburuk Kasus) hunian perkiraan untuk setiap opsi yang tanning. Asumsikan depresiasi garis lurus dan tarif pajak...
i need help with my math homework
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?