forty percent of a radioactive substance decays in five years. by what percent does the substance decay each year
*= dot product L(x)=(x*v1)v2 + (x*v3)v4 where v1=(1,0,2,-1) v2=(1,1,0,0) v3=(1,1,1,1) v4=(0,0,1,1) Find the matrix of the operator L with respect to the standard basis.
Shade 1/3 of the rectangle
Let V be a subspace of r4 spannes by the vectors x1=(1,0,2,2) x2=(1,2,-3,-2) x3=(1,1,-5,0) i)Find a othonormal basis for v ii) find the distance from the point y=(9,9,0,0) to the subspace V
Let A be the matrix ( 101 030 101) Find a matrix C such that C^2=a^2 but c doesnt = +_ A
Consider the following table data x |-1|0|1|3 f(x)|0|1|1|2 Find a Linear polynomial which is the best least squares fit to these data.
480 was reduced to 432 find the percentage
The postal service will accept packages only in the length plus girth is no more than 156 inches. What is the length, the width and the height?
a box has the volume of 570 meters cubed and a surface area of 478 metres squared. what are the length, width and heigth of the box?
which is the largest value 13.05 or 13.5
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?