0= (-2)( 8t2 + 9t + 32 )
write the expression as a sum and/or difference of logarithms. Express powers as factors. log(base2)(16x)
division is a commutative operation
find the distribution function and the density function of Y=|X|
Which equation is equivalent to 4x+6=9x-2?
Find the LCD for the given rational expressions, and convert each rational expression into an equivalent rational expression with the LCD as the denominator. (-3)/(2p^2+7p-15),p/(2p^2-11p+12),2/(p^2+p-20)
x^ 2 + 18x + 81 = 25
i need help with this: A friend and i go to a chinese restaurant every firday. our 2 fortune cookies list 6 #s between 1-55. we chack each week which ones match. If the numbers are truely random, calculate the possiblity of 0,1,2 ect. matching #s There's a chart outcomes(# matching...
consider the hyperbola (x^2)-(y^2)=1. What is the arc length with y>=0 from x=2 to x=3?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?