w varies jointly as x and y and inversely as the square of z. If w = 280 when x = 30, y = 12, and z = 3, find w when x = 20, y = 10 and z = 2.
An insurance company sells both homeowners insurance and automobile deductible insurance. Let X be the deductible on the homeowners insurance and Y the deductible on automobile insurance. Among those who take both types of insurance with this company
explain how to solve a quadratic equation using the quadratic formula. Demonstrate the process with your own example. Provide a problem for your classmates to solve.
what is the highest number that you have the proper spelling for
at the distance of 200 meters, the angle of elevation to the top of a fir tree is 38 degrees. How tall is the tree?
Given N(t)=2200(2^t): Find N(0) Fine N(3)
I need this by 6pm
if it takes 588 mL to fill a bowl, how many litres will it take to fill the bowl?
What is the laplace transform of y'' + 6y' +34y = 30sin25 where y(0) and y'(0) both =0
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?