y = 3sinx + 2
how would you solve a problem using soler x1 and x2
how many grams of oxide is needed to the rx ? the oxide is 6.5% . glycerin qs to 60ml
Find the slope of the line that passes through the pair of points. ( 5.5, 6.1), ( 2.5, 3.1)
you are given the following linear programming model in algebraic form with x1 and x2 as the decision variables and constraints on the usage of four resources Maximize profit = 2x1 + x2 subject to x2 Not equal
if a plane can travel 460 miles per hour with the wind and 220 miles per hour against the wind, find the speed of the plane in still air.
Find the point on the line y = 3x + 1 that is closest to the origin. (Give your answers correct to three decimal places.)
A,B,C,D are four points such that AB=CD. Find the set of all points P such that [PAB]=[PCD]
in triangle ABCsuppose side a = 13.6, A = 73 degrees, side b = 6.7, and side c = 14. find the measure of B and C
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?