y^2-2y= 24 complete the square
a cruise boat travels 72 miles downstream in 4 hours and returns in 12 find the speed
The Johnsons have accumulated a nest egg of $28,000 that they intend to use as a down payment toward the purchase of a new house. Because their present gross income has placed them in a relatively high tax bracket, they have decided to invest a minimum of $1300/month in monthly payments (to take...
59 divided by 5015
These are my three questions for the day. could you please help me with numbers 5,6, and 7? could you also please explain?
1) Has the content in this course allowed you to think of math as a useful tool? If so, explain how? What concepts investigated in this course apply to your personal and professional life? In what ways did you use MyMathLab for extra support? 2) Create a list of three to five...
If an open box has a square base and a volume of 106 in.3 and is constructed from a tin sheet, find the dimensions of the box, assuming a minimum amount of material is used in its construction.
function rule relates the number of scoops x of coffee to the number of cups y of brewed coffee?
sams daughter sold 28 boxes of the girl scout cookies which represented 4% of the troops sale. how amny boxes did the troop sell
john have three walls with a total lenght of 66, use the formula for the perimeter of a rectangle the two dimension and the vertex
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?